Novithane 80% WP
- Technical Name Mancozeb 800 g/kg
- Recommended on Roses, Potato, Tomato, Onion, Watermelon, French Beans, and Mango.
· Mode of ActionNovithane is a protective fungicide which reacts with, and inactivates sulfhydryl (SH) groups of amino acids and enzymes of fungal cells, resulting in disruption of lipid metabolism, respiration and production of ATP.
· Special Features
- Broad spectrum disease control –Novithane is an effective protectant fungicide which control diseases caused by all four major classes of plant pathogens in wide range of the cross.
- Wide spectrum use -Used for foliar sprays, seed treatment and nursery drenching in many crops.
- Fit for resistance management -Due to multisite mode of action, the risk of resistance development is very low; therefore, it can be used repeatedly for number of years.
- Cost effective -Cost benefits for disease control over non-EBDCs.
- Provide nutrients -Potential health benefit to the plant by providing Manganese and Zinc as micro nutrients.
- Prevent from frost damage- Best fungicide to be used along with systemic fungicides for protective and curative control of disease ..
- Environmentally safe – Low persistence in environment as it rapidly degrades in soil and water, no leaching potential.
· ApplicationFor better disease management – PREVENTION IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN CURE. Generally the sprays of Novithane should start before the appearance of disease or at disease initiation. Repeat the applications at 7-12 days interval depending on climatic conditions and disease severity. It is advisable to follow local agricultural universities recommendations.
· Dosage2-3 kg/Ha or 50 g/20 litres of water
· Available Packs100 g, 250 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 5 Kg and 25 Kg